Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks!

Last night we were suprised with fireworks in our very own, dinky little suburbia town. We watched them from the deck....slightly obstructed by some trees...but still a fun way to end the 3 day week-end.


(Nate told me to use the fireworks setting on the camera. I think he doesn't know what he's talking about. He still thinks it's because we were too far away...whatever! :P )

Ike was bored during fireworks....surprisingly he didn't get scared...he was just trying to figure out what the pretty lights were....and then he got REALLY sleepy....

Good end to a great 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ike
    I didn't get scawed of the fiwewowks eithew..Mommi is so glad, cause my angel sissie Nowa was always twembling when she heawd the booms
    I didn't know thewe is a fiwewowk setting..that was a pwetty pictoowe..I have some too, come and see
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete